Camp Beaumont Day Camps in Hong Kong
Every Camp Beaumont day camp takes place in an exceptional host school with premium facilities. We have hand-picked two of the very best schools in Hong Kong to run our award-winning day camps with both outdoor and indoor activities for our guests to enjoy.
Malvern College, Hong Kong
3 Fo Chun Road, Pak Shek Kok, Tai Po, New Territories
Malvern College Hong Kong opened in August 2018 and has quickly gained a reputation for being an exceptionalinternational school. Its 26,000 square-metre campus houses the primary and secondary school including academic, sporting and recreational spaces. Its fantastic range of facilities make it the perfect place to house one of the first Camp Beaumont summer camps in Hong Kong. We are so proud to be running our fantastic day camps from this incredible school. – your children will love it here.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Astro turf skypitch
- Landscaped garden and outdoor space
- Indoor multi-purpose sports hall
- Full-sized basketball, badminton and volleyball courts
- Cricket lanes
- 450-seat auditorium with concert hall-quality acoustics
- Dining hall equipped with a professional kitchen
Wycombe Abbey School, Hong Kong
17 Tin Wan Street, Aberdeen, Hong Kong Island
Wycombe Abbey was founded over 100 years ago and is a leading independent boarding school. The school’s well-established reputation and range of sporting and other amenities allow a fantastic choice of activities for our day camps. We are delighted to be hosting our brilliant activity programme at such an outstanding setting – your children will love it here.
- A four storey indoor rock climbing wall, one of the tallest across schools in Hong Kong
- Drama room
- Art Studio with outdoor balcony
- Dance studio
- Multi-sport gymnasium
- Outdoor soccer pitch (hardcourt)
- Science labs
- Concert Hall